Baby komodo pendant necklace | Sterling Silver - White Rhodium
Regular price $80.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Wear what you love, love what you wear! This teeny Komodo cheerfully welcoming another adventurous day in the wild.
It’s gonna be your new favourite as putting this on reminding you of some of the endangered species that we need to protect dearly. On top, this necklace evokes the wandering and adventurous soul in you to venture out and see the world!
Crafted in sterling silver and rhodium plated to its finest, put this on its own or for layering style!
The entire collection is inspired by the endangered Komodo dragon which mainly lives in few islands in Indonesia. We’re supporting work from KSP (Komodo Survival Program) to help protect the dragons and their habitats.
- Precious metals used predominantly originate from supplier's own recycling end-of-use materials
- As always, our jewelleries are made in small batches or made to order.
- 10% of proceeds go to support Komodo Dragon in Indonesia via KSP (Komodo Survival Program)
- Supporting small businesses.
- GoGreen: Climate-neutral shipping with DHL.
Size & Measurements:
- Pendant dimension: ca. 16mm x 12mm
- Necklace length: 45 cm + 5 cm extender
- Weight: ca. 4g
- Hallmarked 925 & engraved with Joulala logo inside
Designed in Berlin, made in Thailand. Every piece of Joulala jewellery is made with love, handled with care. We aim to minimise usage of packaging whenever possible. We use FSC® certified 'ECO' packaging for postal box. FSC® mark guarantees that all materials come from an FSC® forest, where no more wood is cut down than the forest can reproduce.