Raja Ampat Jaw Ring | Sterling Silver - White Rhodium
A ring to rule the world. Fierce and ready to accompany you for daily challenges!
Get to know this 'Raja Ampat' jaw ring, inspired by the roar of Komodo dragon, this striking ring is crafted from 925 Sterling Silver.
Let this eye-catching ring power you up as you wear them through your everyday life.
Feel the roar to charge you up as you put on this sublime ring!
- Precious metals used predominantly originate from supplier's own recycling end-of-use materials
- As always, our jewelleries are made in small batches or made to order.
- 10% of proceeds go to support Komodo Dragon in Indonesia via KSP (Komodo Survival Program)
- Supporting small businesses.
- GoGreen: Climate-neutral shipping with DHL.
Size & Measurements:
- Dimension: height ca. 30mm
- Weight: 2,5 g
- Hallmarked 925 & engraved with Joulala logo inside
Designed in Berlin, made in Thailand. Every piece of Joulala jewellery is made with love, handled with care. We aim to minimise usage of packaging whenever possible. We use FSC® certified 'ECO' packaging for postal box. FSC® mark guarantees that all materials come from an FSC® forest, where no more wood is cut down than the forest can reproduce.